At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.
Don't regret when i'm gone,
Friday, April 16, 2010
Last blogged @ 7:24 PM

Have u know that i fought with my two BFF ? Well.... Here it goes ... That time farhani was mad at me for no reasons... And soo I was like thinking why was she like that ... Coz everyday We Go home together ... Then On that day , dont know what happened .... maybe coz of annisa dont know..
She said "I Have NO Mood " .. Then i asked  annisa why ... then she said dont know...
That was wat happened... I only remembered that ...


Disclaimer
No SPAMMING! If dont like my blog get out!
Profile
Hello peeps ! Im farhanah a.k.a farah , single/attached ! Im from Zhenghua Primary School,i ♥ my band!.
Tagboard


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Archives
March 2010 April 2010
Affiliates
♥Nadya♥ ♥Murni♥ ♥Ummi♥
Credits
©2009 ElinaLyana. All rights reserved.